Coconut Milk Powder, Certified Organic (Current stock contains milk)

$12.50
Product Description
Note: This Product Contains Milk.

Our Certified Organic Coconut Milk Powder is made using organic coconut milk, organic maltodextrin, a vegetable protein, rice extract, calcium phosphate and sodium carbonate. Where sodium caseinate (a milk protein) is used in the conventional coconut milk powder (above), the last 4 ingredients in this organic coconut milk powder take the place of casein. This coconut milk powder is also kosher! It is 82% coconut milk, and the other 5 ingredients make up the remaining 18% of the powder. This product has been under R & D for a long time and it is the first of its kind to come to market.

With Organic Coconut Milk Powder you can make as little or as much coconut milk as you need and with the added convenience of a long shelf-life. It is there whenever you need it without getting lost in your refrigerator and spoiling! This Organic Coconut Milk Powder makes getting clean, rich coconut milk fast and easy by simply adding hot water. It is ideal for puddings, desserts, ice cream, exotic dishes such as curries, and beverages like the popular Piña Colada or tropical smoothies.

This Organic Coconut Milk Powder is 65% Coconut Oil (predominantly medium chain fatty acids for which coconut oil is famous). There is a small amount of maltodextrin and a traces vegetable protein, rice extract, calcium phosphate and sodium carbonate.

Ingredients

Organic coconut milk, organic maltodextrin, vegetable protein, rice extract, calcium phosphate, sodium carbonate. (This powder is 82% coconut milk. The remaining 18% is made up of the last 5 ingredients. The addition of protein and minerals is to create an emulsion so the oils in the coconut milk "stay in" the powder.)

Directions for Use

Dissolve Organic Coconut Milk Powder in hot, purified water. The more powder used the richer the milk.
For desserts: 2/3 cup Organic Coconut Milk Powder with 2/3 cup hot water.
For Cooking: 2/3 cup Organic Coconut Milk Powder with ¼ cup hot water.
For Beverages: 2/3 cup Organic Coconut Milk Powder with 1¼ cup hot water.

Country of Origin

Sri Lanka

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews Write a review